The Planmeca FIT® solution offers dentists a completely integrated and digital workflow with three simple steps – ultra-fast intraoral scanning, sophisticated design and high-precision chairside milling. All this is seamlessly integrated into Planmeca Romexis® software, so all 2D and 3D patient data is accessed through the same user interface. For the first time, one software suite is used for both X-ray imaging and CAD/CAM work.
The brand new intraoral scanner Planmeca Emerald™ is a small, lightweight, and exceedingly fast scanner with superior accuracy.
Taking digital impressions has never been as easy. It is the perfect tool for smooth and efficient chairside workflow.
- Small in size and light in weight
- Superior speed and accuracy
- Fully integrated colour scanning for natural colors
- Simple plug-and-play solution – easy to share between different operatories
- Autoclavable tip and seamless design for impeccable infection control
- Active antifog feature on the tip of the scanner
- USB-3 connection
- Open STL format
- Dental unit integration – can be controlled with the foot control
- Compatible with Planmeca Romexis® and Planmeca PlanCAD® Easy software suites – constant access to real-time scanning data
3D Impression Scanner
The Planmeca PlanScan® – the first dental unit integrated intraoral scanner for digital 3D impressions. This high-performance intraoral scanning solution can also be connected to your laptop.
- Excellent usability and workflow:
- Powder-free scanning
- Extremely easy to use
- Real-time, quick scanning
- True dental unit integration
- Autoclavable tip for perfect infection control
- Accurate results from single indication to full arch
- Comfortable solution
- Open STL format
- Windows support
- Works with a laptop – easy to share
Discover the unparalleled benefits of integrated Planmeca PlanScan:
- Smooth and effortless workflow lets you concentrate on your patient
- Constant access to real-time scanning data
- Hands-free operation with wireless foot control
- Plug-and-play scanner with sound guidance
- Can be upgraded to any Planmeca dental unit
- Can be shared between different operatories
- Intelligent Planmeca Romexis® software licensing – different work phases (scan, design and manufacture) can be performed simultaneously by different users
Easy and efficient design tool for prosthetic works. Our open CAD software suite designed especially for dentists is the perfect tool for sophisticated 3D design and planning at the dental clinic. The software is easy and fast to use and is ideal for designing prosthetic works from a single crown to bridges.
- Easy design of inlays, onlays, veneers, crowns and bridges
- Fully automated design from an anatomic tooth library
- Automatic adaptation to contact strength specified by user
- Cusps, marginal ridge and other anatomical shapes are taken to the design from the adjacent teeth
- Minimum material thickness is applied to the design for long-lasting results
- Design up to 16 teeth in the same session
- Superimposed camera view for easy marking of margins
- User-friendly tools to modify the shape and look of the design
- Automatic saving for flexible usage
- Only five steps from work description to milling
- Part of Planmeca Romexis® software
3D Milling Machine
Our Planmeca PlanMill® milling units are the leading choice for fast and accurate milling directly at a dental clinic. With their enhanced performance and numerous smart features, the units offer the most advanced milling experience on the market.
- Linear motors for the highest precision
- Fast milling speed – two spindles, 80,000 RPM, and 8–10 minutes per restoration
- Automated tool changer for 10 tools
- On-board computer for an independent workflow and optimal control
- Expanded range of applications – abutments, crowns, inlays, onlays, veneers, and up to 6-unit bridges
- Smart tool paths – optimised to suit material characteristics
- Guided maintenance – from daily cleanings and water changes to annual preventive maintenance notifications
- The pioneering Planmeca Romexis® Clinic Management software module for ultimate efficiency: real-time monitoring of task status, milling statistics, diagnostic log view, and quick guides
Planmeca ProMax® 3D is a product family consisting of exceptional all-in-one units.
With three different types of three-dimensional imaging – as well as panoramic, extraoral bitewing and cephalometric imaging –
these intelligent products can meet all your maxillofacial imaging needs.
- Ideal resolutions and patient dose levels that always comply with the ALARA (As Low As Reasonably Achievable) principle
- Optimal volume size and location for every clinical need
- Special imaging protocols for dental and ENT applications
- Effortless patient positioning and unmatched comfort
- True all-in-one X-ray units not only for 3D imaging, but 2D panoramic and cephalometric imaging as well
- Easy to use for a smooth workflow
- Planmeca Romexis® software
- Mac OS and Windows support
Ready to find our more about taking your surgery into the digital age? Give us a Call us on 01543 262888 or fill in the form below, and a member of team will contact you shortly.