Mercia Dental have held an A-dec dealership for nearly 30 years and have installed a huge number of their dental units over that time, and with our certified engineering team and expert installers, you can be sure you’re in good hands.
That’s a question we get asked quite a lot by our dental professionals at trade shows and by our customers on the high street. The answer is actually pretty straightforward. The products are all well-designed, robust and their dental chairs will put even the most anxious patients at ease.
The reasons behind this are simple too. Smart engineering. Fatigue-reducing functionality. Proven dependability. A-dec starts with a design philosophy to innovate, not complicate. With A-dec, you’re investing in ease. Day after day. Year after year.
Challenge: You’re looking for a reliable, comfortable dental chair that’s ambidextrous but you're constrained by budget.
Solution: Performer dental chair.
Designed to give you flexibility, plus access. Performer answers the need for less complexity, lower cost and exceptional choices.
Flexible choices: Ambidextrous; the delivery system can be located in either the left-handed or right-handed positions in a matter of seconds.
Challenge: You have essential requirements for your dental equipment. Your dental equipment needs to work when you do. It needs to be comfortable for your dental team and your patients. And, it needs to be priced to fit your budget.
Solution: A-dec 200 dental chair.
A-dec 200 is a complete system packed with features for added accessibility and comfort–all at a great value and all from the people who build the most dependable dental equipment in the world, A-dec.
A-dec 200 includes dental chair, delivery system, assistant’s instrumentation, dental light, and support center with cuspidor.
The A-dec 300 system works the way you do. Pedestal or Radius-style, you choose. Both options place instrumentation within reach for uninterrupted patient care.
Dedicated left or right delivery offers easy amalgam separator access and a sleek, contoured floor box eliminates exposed hardware.
Instead of sacrificing ergonomic access to the oral cavity for patient comfort, get both with the A-dec 400 dental chair.
And when you add robust construction, contemporary styling, and left/right versatility, you gain a system that is the best long-term value available on the market.
A-dec 400, a thoughtful approach to dental system design.
Pure comfort for you and your patients. Patient comfort is paramount in reducing anxiety. The A-dec 400 dental chair design helps put your patients at ease.
The key to productivity and career longevity is remaining comfortable while you work. This is why A-dec 400 is designed to keep your movement fluid and ergonomically aligned.
A-dec 500 is the flagship chair in the product range.
Pamper your patients with the A-dec 500 dental chair. Through the science of pressure mapping, the unique cushioning reduces pressure points and provides comfortable support across the patient’s entire body. Motion is also critical to your patient’s comfort. The A-dec 500 dental chair synchronises the chair movement with the natural motion of the patient. This ‘virtual pivot’ keeps the patient from having to readjust when the chair is lowered or raised.
- Ultra-thin backrest that "flexes." Enables you to comfortably tuck your knees under the chair–no hard metal back to worry about; cradles the patient in comfort and features upholstery thinner than 1" (25 mm) in some areas.
- Double-articulating, gliding headrest. Moves with the patient to improve comfort; adjusts easily with one hand.
- Innovative hydraulic lift system. Results in gentle stops and starts during patient positioning.
- Integrated 300-watt power supply. Provides more than enough power for the whole system; powers light and additional ancillary devices.
- Expanded height range. Offers a range from 13.5" (343 mm) to 31.5" (800 mm) so any doctor, regardless of height, can work comfortably.
- 60º swivel with brake. Allows 30º rotation on each side of center.
- Multi-position armrests. Rotates out of the way to streamline patient entry and exit.
- Cut-away, cast iron baseplate. Allows you to roll your stool closer to the patient; provides six contact points for added stability on uneven floors.
Three layers of flexible seating conform to your every shift and move. Learn more about the unique individual performance zones.
Our new feature-rich A-dec 500 stools have a dynamic seating system with unique performance zones that mold to the shape of the body.
- Tilt Seat
- Contoured Backrest
- Whisper Quiet Casters
- Adjustment Controls
- Backrest Height Control
- Standard Foot Ring (A-dec 522 Assistant’s Stool)
Whether you're looking to co-ordinate a coherent brand image, or set the patient at ease with calming colours, A-Dec have a colour option to suit.
If you're ready to find out more about the benefits of installing A-Dec dental equipment in your surgery, our product specialists would love to talk to you. Call us on 01543 262888 or fill in the contact form below, and someone will contact you shortly.